- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup oats (I used quick oats)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Line an 8×8 square pan with foil.
2. Melt the butter, peanut butter and honey over medium to low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat once it is melted.
3. Pour in the oats and the flax seed. Stir until combined.
4. Stir in the coconut and chocolate chips.
5. Pour into the foil-lined pan and place in the fridge.
5. Once they’re firm, you can remove from pan, peel back foil and cut into size you like.
*Variations: Substitute coconut oil for the butter
Cut back on honey if you want
Wait to add the chocolate chips until after the mixture has cooled so they stay solid
Use wheat germ instead of flax seed
Use peanut butter chips instead of chocolate chips (or use half of each!)
Use cocoa powder and omit the chocolate chips
Linking up to:
Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Tatertots & Jello, Tidy Mom, CraftOManiac, C.R.A.F.T., The Girl Creative, Keeping it Simple, Brassy Apple, Tip Junkie, Today’s Creative Blog, Something Swanky, House of Hepworth’s, The 36th Avenue, The Frugal Girls,