Popsicles pretty much scream summer, don’t they?! I’ve gathered some of the best frozen yogurt popsicle recipes for you today, and I’m pretty much printing them all off for myself as well!
They’re cool, refreshing and the easiest way to beat the heat. Plus, portion control, amiright? SO much easier to make sure you’re only eating one serving than if you were to just grab a bowl of ice cream (not that I know from experience or anything, though).
Obviously, you could just grab a box of popsicles the next time you’re at the store, but DON’T!!
There are so many reason why we love making our popsicles ourselves:
- They’re unbelievably simple! It takes practically no time at all to make them yourself!
- You know exactly what ingredients are going into your food
- You can customize them with whatever flavors or add-ins you like
- You’ll save money in the long run
- This is a fantastic way to get your kids involved in the kitchen! My kids usually make 3-4 batches of popsicles a week during the summer, and I love seeing them in there planning their flavors and working together!
We’ve tried many different kinds of popsicle molds but these are our favorites:
(these are affiliate links that help support our popsicle habit!)
We love this mold because they give us the classic popsicle shape:
These Ice Pop Molds are great to make your recipe stretch further plus you get a FREE ebook download with your purchase with 50 recipes!
And now to the yummy recipes!! Start printing them now!
The heat has arrived, and now it’s time to start making popsicles!!
Be sure to grab your popsicle molds and enjoy!
Looking for more refreshing treats! Try these…
Don’t forget to PIN this post so you can come back to it all summer long!