These 15 Halloween Party Treats are sure to make your next get-together a hit!
I’m pretty sure nobody else loves a good themed treat as much as me. Okay, maybe my mom, but at least I come by it honestly.
Seriously, if I say I’m bringing a dip to your Halloween party. What I actually mean is I’ll bring a layered dip, with a sour cream and guacamole spiderweb on top and a black spider to finish out the look. True story… see for yourself.
You can take it a couple extra steps like I did with these Frankenstein pudding cups:
Or you can go simple and make some easy Ghost Cupcakes! Make it even simpler than I did and skip the black frosting and just use chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth!
Halloween seems to be one of the easiest holidays to theme out to my heart’s content. Be sure to check out the Holidays section up above for even more themed treats!
Apparently, I’m in good company, though! Just look at all of these awesome ways that others have thought to take their normal treats up a notch or 10! I love it!
Halloween Party Treats:
1. Recipe Girl – Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts
2. I Heart Naptime – Airheads Monster Cookies
3. Serious Eats – Candy-Packed Halloween Ice Cream Cake
4. Some of This and That – Eyeball Cheesecake
5. Krystal’s Kitsch – Witch Snack Pack Pudding Cups
6. Pink Cake Plate – Salty Sweet Monster Bark Recipe
7. Shaken Together Life – Sweet & Spooky Halloween S’mores Crackers
8. Pint Sized Baker – Halloween Cat Cake Pops
9. Mom’s Test Kitchen – Waffle Mummy Pizzas
10. Miss Information – Kit Kat Frankenstein Halloween Treats
11. Your Cup of Cake – Cute and Easy Frankenstein Cupcakes
12. Vicky Barone – Monster Eye Sugar Cookies
13. Taking Care of Monkey Business – Witch Marshmallow Pops
14. Treats & Trinkets – Vampire Fang Cupcakes
15. Juggling Act Mama – White Chocolate Halloween Popcorn Mix