If you’re looking for one of the best resort spas in PA, the Hotel Hershey Spa has got you covered! Relax in luxurious comfort while being pampered by licensed professionals. Where else can you receive treatments like a Chocolate Fondue Wrap or Whipped Cocoa Bath?!
The Spa at The Hotel Hershey sits on the top of the hill and overlooks Hersheypark and the town of Hershey. It’s a gorgeous setting and just driving up will get you in the mood for a day of pampering and feeling relaxed.
Plan on spending the majority of your day at the Hotel, because even once your spa treatments are over, you’ll want to explore this historic hotel for a bit!
As a local, I can assure you that The Spa is not just for tourists! If you’re ever in need of an idea for a bachelorette party… people recommend The Spa. If you’re looking for something to do on Mother’s Day… if you need a gift idea for your mom or sister… if you want to treat yourself for an accomplishment… The Spa at The Hotel Hershey is pretty much always the correct answer!
What Treatments Does the Hershey Spa Offer?
The spa menu ranges from the normal spa experiences to exclusive treatments that you would expect from a town located in Hershey! Affectionately referrred to as The Chocolate Spa, it doesn’t disappoint when it comes to chocolate-themed spa offerings!
You’ll find everything from chocolate facials to a chocolate immersion, a chocolate sugar scrub and so much more. Their site shows all of the menu offerings, prices and the length of time for each treatment.
If chocolate isn’t really your thing (gasp!), there are plenty of other specialty treatments for you to choose from.
Milton Hershey’s wife, Catherine Hershey, had a well-known love for roses. You can find evidence of this at their mansion, throughout the Hershey Gardens, on the grounds of the Hotel Hershey and even in the treatment options available at The Spa!
Choose from many options such as Rose Garden Anti-Age Facial, Geranium and Rose Hydrating Body Treatment, Hershey Gardens Rose Petal Soak and so much more!
Perhaps a bit unexpected is the Cuban Treatments available at The Spa! Milton Hershey had a long history with the Cuban sugar mills and the addition of tropical spa treatments ties right into it. Check out their Coffee Body Polish, Mojito Body Wrap and lots more!
And my personal favorite is the Country Abudance Treatments! The area surrounding Hershey is filled with farmlands and The Spa at the Hotel Hershey embraces their location by offering Milk & Honey Wraps, Herbal Meadows Hydrotherapy and more!
Tips to Visiting Hotel Hershey Spa
- When you arrive at The Hotel Hershey, the spa is located to the left of the main entrance (where the large, sweeping steps lead up to the veranda in the front of the hotel). You’ll see a green awning indicating The Spa entrance.
- Self-parking is free at the The Hotel Hershey. They do offer valet parking as well.
- The Spa also offers salon services: hair, make-up, manicures and pedicures for women and for men.
- Spa guests are also welcome to enjoy the Hotel Hershey’s fitness center and pool/jacuzzi. It is complementary for all spa guests, so bring your workout clothes and bathing suit and make the most of your visit!
- The Spa also offers The Oasis to their guests. It is reserved for spa guests only and is a lounge and lunch menu restaurant with gorgeous, sweeping views of the Hotel Hershey gardens! You can enjoy the buffet lunch as part of one of the many spa packages or purchase it separately to enjoy.
- If you’re visiting from out-of-town, consider booking one of the overnight packages! You can enjoy staying in this historic hotel and have time to enjoy a a few of the treatments offered by the spa!