I love these cookies for a few reason!
- they’re delicious! They’re a great combination of peanut butter, oatmeal and chocolate! Delicious!
- you’re able to make very large cookies and they stay solid and firm
- they also stay soft in the middle for a few days, so you can make these ahead of time without stressing out about having to deliver them right away
- the batch makes a lot of cookies so you can also make some normal size for your family to enjoy!
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- 16 oz. jar of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tsps. baking soda
- 2 cups milk chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and sugars. Stir until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- Add oats and baking soda, mix until well combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Use a 1/2 cup measuring cup and roll dough into a ball. Place on cookie sheet and press lightly with your palm to flatten them slightly. Make sure they have plenty of room to spread.
- Bake for about 18 minutes. Let cool on tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
Pages: Page 1 Page 2